The Amazing Benefits of Green Tea (Including It's Fat Burning Ability!!)
The benefits of Green Tea are impressive. They not only fix pretty much everything that's wrong with you. They also happen to be very beneficial for your home fitness training.
Green Tea Contains Powerful Health Promoting Chemicals
Green tea contains Catechin polyphenols... Not sure what that means? Neither are we! But you don't need to know anyway - leave those fancy names to the chemists.
What you do need to know is - Catechin polyphenols are responsible for a whole raft of benefits...
The fitness and weight loss benefits of green tea
One of the reasons green tea is promoted as a weight-loss supplement is because it actually helps you exercise for longer. Catechin polyphenols stimulate the use of fatty acids by your liver and muscle cells. As a result, you use less carbohydrates which means you can exercise for longer before tiring...
...It's just like Popeye's Spinach!
Green tea is also a fat burning food. It...
- Increases your metabolism
- Dissolves triglycerides (which would otherwise be stored as fat)
- Blocks fat absorption
General health benefits of green tea
- Research has shown that by drinking Green Tea you can help to reduce high blood pressure.
- Green Tea polysaccharides and polyphenols have been proven to be effective in lowering blood sugar levels.
- Green Tea is a anti-cancer crusader! Many studies have shown that catechins are great cancer-fighters and cancer-preventers.
- Green tea gives your immune system a real boost. This is because of its high levels of polyphenols and flavenoids.
- High Cholesterol? Get drinking... Research has shown that the antioxidants in Green Tea lower cholesterol.
- It's fantastic for your skin and hair.
- An antioxidant found in Green Tea called Epigallocatechin Gallate puts vitamin C and E to shame! It's over 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 25 times more effective than vitamin E when it comes to protecting the cells and DNA against damage. WOW!
- It enhances your mental clarity.
- And many more...
Green tea has got hundreds of benefits, way too many to list here. The best way to discover them is to try it out for yourself. And if you're going to buy green tea, you may as well get the best stuff. Matcha green tea powder is the highest quality green tea you can get. And it's very reasonably priced.
SO, what are you waiting for? Get drinking!
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive free updates about the latest in home fitness. As a bonus you'll also receive 2 free e-books to help you tone up and lose weight. Click here to sign up