Would You Like To Sell More Of Your Fitness Products and Services?
Fitness-training-at-home.com has large volumes of fitness enthusiasts visiting us daily. We could refer a lot of this traffic to your website. This traffic is highly targeted which means you are more likely to make sales from them than traffic from just anywhere.
Read on to find out more about our advertising conditions...
Our goal is to help people reach their home fitness training goals. We provide a lot of free content to people, teaching them about a variety of different fitness topics. We teach people specifically about exercise, health, motivation, fitness products, nutrition and more...
On a typical day we would recieve approximately 1000 visitors. This is equivalent to 45,000-50,000 monthly pageviews.
All traffic to fitness-training-at-home.com is free organic traffic from the search engines. This number continues to grow month after month. Here is a chart showing our traffic trend...
Our page rank and alexa info are displayed below...
Our Site Structure
We offer a range of different advertising plans. To fully understand how these work it is useful to know how our website is structured.
The image below shows the 3-Tiered structure of our site. The 1st-Tier is our home page. There are approximately 15 pages on the 2nd-Tier and over 80 pages on the 3rd-Tier.
The 2nd-Tier pages are like mini-hub pages covering general topics such as core training or upper body exercises. These mini-hubs link out to a further 5-15, related 3rd-Tier pages.
An example is shown below for the core training section of our site...
Each of our pages is written for a single specific, high-demand keyword. Each page is named based on the keyword.
- 2nd-Tier pages have more general keywords and higher traffic numbers.
- 3rd-Tier pages tend to be more specific keywords, usually a page teaching some home exercises. These pages don't usually recieve as much traffic as the 2nd-Tier. However, currently our highest performing page is a 3rd-Tier page.
Specific traffic numbers for each page are available. If you would like more information about them just let us know.
We currently offer several options for our ad positions. However, we are flexible and will work with you to find a solution that is good for both of us. You can contact us about advert postioning options here.
The options we offer are listed below:
- Advertising on a particular page. Prices vary depending on whether it is a 2nd or 3rd-Tier page and the amount of traffic it recieves. This option allows you to laser-target the visitors who show up to your site. For example, you may select our ab-exercises page for placement of an ad. Visitors who reach your site will go there because they are interested in your abdominal exercise product. This results in higher conversion rates for you. Our sitemap may be able to help you select a page to advertise on.
- Sitewide advertising - These adverts show up on every single page on our website including the home-page. This advertising option will refer people with more varied fitness interests because they have reached our site by searching for a variety of different fitness topics. The benefit of this option is the higher volumes of traffic.
We have several different ad formats available. Again, we are flexible with the ad formats displayed on our site. The goal is to find something that suits both of our needs. You can choose a standard option or suggest something to us.
The ad formats we offer are as follows:
- Text links within the content area.
- 550x250 ads at the top left of the content area. - Replaces google adsense.
- 160x125 banner ads in the right columns. This is limited to 4 advertisers total.
Shaye trained as a graphic designer so she can work with you to build an ad which...
- Get's noticed
- Looks fantastic
Rates are dependent on positioning of adverts, advertising period and size.
To receive further information regarding rates please contact us here.
- All links have a no-follow attribute in them.
- We advise you to double-check the accuracy of the click stats we offer you. This can be done by checking your log files by watching referrer field. This will guarantee you peace of mind that you are dealing with honest and reliable people.
- We reserve the right to change the advertising rates at the end of the renewal period.
- We reserve the right to deny your website advertising if we deem that it is unlawful or distasteful.
Just contact us using the form below. Feel free to ask about anything you're unsure of. Please include the specific information you're after so that we can help you A.S.A.P
Shaye and Tom