Get "Bikini Ready" in No Time With This Inner Thigh Workout!
Want to own a pair of sexy and toned legs? This inner thigh workout will help you achieve just that. The exercises rapidly tone and strengthen your inner thighs so you can step into that bikini in no time!
An important topic that often comes hand in hand with inner thigh exercises is spot reduction. Spot reduction is the idea that "you can lose fat in a specific area by working the muscles there". Unfortunately, it just isn't true. When your body "burns" fat, it takes it from all over your body. You can't be specific about where it comes from.
But don't worry...
You can still get lovely toned inner thighs...
There are 3 things you need to do.
- Follow the exercises below to build muscle in your inner thighs. These will look amazing once the fat is burned off.
- Do some high intensity interval training. This style of exercise helps you burn fat quickly.
- Follow a good eating plan. For this, we recommend the diet solution program. Improving your diet is going to have the largest impact on the appearance of your inner thighs.
Now onto the inner thigh workout...
Let The Inner Thigh Workout Begin...
What you will need:
- Two of these exercises use a swiss ball.. If you don't have one, use a big bulky pillow instead (or a few pillows piled together).
- A Yoga Mat or towel to lie on.
Quick Links Down to The Exercises in This Inner Thigh Workout:
- Inner Thigh Exercise 1 of 5 - Power Pushes
- Inner Thigh Exercise 2 of 5 - Inner Leg Raises
- Inner Thigh Exercise 3 of 5 - Straight Leg Squeezes
- Inner Thigh Exercise 4 of 5 - Swiss Ball Knee Squeezes
- Inner Thigh Exercise 5 of 5 - Lying on Back Straddle
- Post Workout Stretch 1 - Flat Straddle Stretch
- Post Workout Stretch 1 - Straddle 'n Stretch
Exercise 1 of 5 - Power Pushes
This is a great exercise and it really will help to tighten and tone those wobbly bits!
Exercise 2 of 5 - Inner Leg Raises
This is an oldie! Shaye remembers her gran teaching them to her when she was just a little kid. It's as effective now as it always has been...
Exercise 3 of 5 - Straight Leg Squeezes
This is one of those exercises which is hard to beat! It works wonders! The inner thigh workout wouldn't be the same without it...
Exercise 4 of 5 - Swiss Ball Knee Squeezes
Another fantastic exercise for building nice toned muscles in your inner thighs..
Exercise 5 of 5 - Lying on Back Straddle
This is the last exercise of our inner thigh workout. Make it a good one!
STRETCH - Flat Straddle Stretch
We bet you're thinking "Ouch - I'm getting outta here!" but wait... you don't need to start off being flat on the floor... work your way up to it...
STRETCH - Straddle 'n Stretch
Yes, we know... This stretch looks a little x-rated! But it feels really good after completing the inner thigh workout. Work your way to being flat on the ground.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive free updates about the latest in home fitness. As a bonus you'll also receive 2 free e-books to help you tone up and lose weight. Click here to sign up