Why Should People Exercise?
Yesterday someone asked us the question "Why should people exercise?" It's not as easy to answer as you might think... There's so many reasons to exercise that it's difficult to pick which reason is the best. In the end we couldn't decide on just one. So we picked 3 instead...
- It makes you feel fantastic.
- It gives you some out-of-this-world health benefits.
- It makes you look amazing.
What are YOUR Top 3 Reasons to Exercise?
Tell us what you think! You can share your top three reasons to exercise by clicking here...
Why should people exercise - Reason #1
Exercise makes you feel amazing
Think back to the last time you did a workout. How did you feel after you'd finished? Superb...right?
Exercise gets your body's internal cleaning systems going full steam ahead.
- You breathe heavily, which gets your lymph system flowing. This cleans out toxins from your body and makes you feel fantastic.
- Your heart pumps hard, and supplies fresh oxygen to all of your cells.
Endorphins, those feel-good chemicals are released inside your brain when you exercise. This breaks bad moods and leaves you feeling awesome for hours afterwards.
You also feel a sense of achievement by working out. Even if you only make small improvements from week to week, it makes you feel better about yourself as a person. It gives you confidence and happiness.
Why should people exercise - Reason #2
Exercise is great for your health
There's a million and one different health benefits to exercise. Exercise...
- Lowers your risk of osteoporosis.
- Strengthens your heart
- Lowers your stress levels
- Strengthens your immune system.
- Improves the function of all of your organs.
- Lowers your blood pressure
- Improves your digestion.
- Lowers your cholesterol levels.
- Reduces your risk of cancer
- Improves your sleep patterns and quality of sleep.
- The list just keeps on going...
Why should people exercise - Reason #3
Exercise makes your body look fantastic
No-one can deny that a fit body, is nice to look at. There's just something attractive about firm and toned muscles.
There's 2 main reasons exercise gives you a better looking bod...
- You lose body fat when you exercise. This is because you need energy to exercise. The energy comes from burning stored fat cells in your body.
- Your muscles get stronger and increase in size. This makes parts of your body appear firmer and more toned.
The combination of bigger muscles and less body fat does wonders for transforming your appearance. It reveals the true body beneath the fat.
So, those were our top 3 reasons why people should exercise. Now it's your turn...
Why Should People Exercise?
Tell us YOUR top 3 reasons below...
Top 3 Reasons That Other Visitors Exercise...
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive free updates about the latest in home fitness. As a bonus you'll also receive 2 free e-books to help you tone up and lose weight. Click here to sign up